Restrained seismic spring mounts type SSR-1-200 series are heavy duty steel spring isolators with built in all directional snubbing. The snubbing element is a high quality molded neoprene. The housing is made of steel construction with galvanized finish. The spring is made from steel wire with galvanized finish.
· Built-in leveling device
· Welded construction
· Anti-skid elastomeric acoustical cup
· Springs are color-coded for easy field verification
· Mounting holes furnished as standard
· High deflection, low natural frequency
· Large diameter laterally stable springs
Used for air conditioning equipments such as compressors, air handling units, centrifugal fans, pumps, cooling towers and chillers.