In the multi-storied buildings, hotels and office complexes there are huge utility requirements. You will find many equipment and piping laid as a network in an under construction building. There are the fire hydrants, heating and cooling pipelines and many HVAC equipment that are to be positioned and concealed inside the building. When the HVAC equipment operates or the fire hydrants are pressurized, vibrations are induced in them through the rotating and moving parts. If the equipment and pipes are secured to the structure of the building, it will not only cause damage but also generate a lot of noises. The most suited solution for the suspension of pipes and equipment is the vibration isolation hanger.
Anti-vibration hangers: The spring isolation hangers are designed to take care of your anti-vibration and noise control requirements. The construction of the anti-vibration hanger is very simple. It comprises a rectangular metal bracket, an elastomer element and a high deflection spring with caps. The spring plays an important part and the spring hanger has to be selected based on the load and deflection requirements. The spring isolation hangers are especially suited for suspension of rotating equipment like air handling units, fan coil units, ventilation fans, large variable air volume boxes etc. You can make a choice from one-inch deflection spring hangers and go upto four-inch ones. The load capabilities vary accordingly from 40 to 3500 lbs. Thus, you can easily make a selection of the vibration hanger as per your needs.
The features of the anti-vibration hangers are as follows:
- The rectangular steel housing and other steel parts are zinc plated for corrosion resistance. The steel housing is tested at 5 times the load capacity.
- The steel rings are color coded according to the load bearing capacity and deflection. They are also tested at 50% overload conditions.
- In particular types of isolation hangers, it is possible to have pre-compression of springs prior to the installation.
- The hanger spring isolators can take misalignment within an arc of 30 degrees.
- High-quality neoprene rubber elements are responsible for avoiding the metal to metal contact.
- The spring hanger pipe support provides for ease of installation. It can be mounted direct to the support structure or fitted to the drop rod.
Pipe spring hangers: The pipe supports in any building are supposed to meet the two standard requirements. In the case of heating and cooling pipes, the pipe supports must be able to absorb the impact of expansion and contraction due to temperature variation. Also, they must be able to balance the concentrated gravitational load generated by the vertical sections of the pipe. The Andre HVAC International Inc. range of spring hangers for pipe is designed to meet these requirements. The spring coils in the pipe spring hangers can easily resist the compressive forces. The neoprene elastomer elements provide the necessary flexibility and also the much-needed weather resistance. You will be able to find the isolation hangers to meet your requirement easily from the Andre HVAC product range.