Anti Vibration Rubber Pads are used in machines that generate high frequency vibration and noise.
These isolation vibration pads come in different sizes and designs and can also be customized as per the application in use and requirements of the clients. Often these rubber anti-vibration pads are made from superior quality rubber materials that ensure consistent service for long time. The anti vibration rubber pads are widely acclaimed for their ability to insulate high frequency vibration and sound. These vibration isolation pads reduce and dampen the vibrations caused by various applications including machineries, air-conditioning and refrigeration and many other such types of equipment.
Rubber anti-vibration mountings are used in a vast range of applications with prime objective of eliminating vibration, reducing noise and absorb shock. Having high internal isolating properties the rubbers in use is ideal for making anti-vibration mountings. Usually, a variety of rubbers are used into making of anti-vibration pads and they include natural rubber, neoprene, silicon etc
Properties of Rubber Anti Vibration Pads
Rubber anti-vibration pads have a unique property that makes it ideal equipment for isolation of vibration. Some of its critical properties are-
- Rubber anti-vibration pads have the capability to work in the extreme environment.
- These equipments are resistant to oil, chemicals or any form of liquid.
- The anti-vibration rubber pads are resistant to surface abrasion wear or wear and tear.
- This isolation vibration pad can withstand great temperature fluctuation.
- They can work under shear compression.
- The isolation vibration rubber pad offer great radial elasticity.
- The rubber anti-vibration pads are available in a wide variety and dimensions.
- these equipments are easy to use and install
General application of rubber anti-vibration pads
Rubber anti-vibration pads provide vibration isolation solution to the following applications
- Cooling systems
- Sensitive electronics equipment
- Suspension systems
- Fuel systems
- Exhaust systems
Rubber anti-vibration pads are used for a variety of industrial application including compressors, pumps, generator, agricultural machinery, and other machinery.
Anti-vibration rubber pads are used in marine engines, chiller-units, generator sets, cooling machinery, compressors and pumps. They are also used for the flexible support and assembly of exhaust systems on ships.
Automotive and Railway Industry
Anti vibration rubber pads and mountings are also widely used in the automotive and railway industry for smooth functioning of various machines and dampening of high frequency vibration and noise.